With a Chainsaw, a grub hoe and real determination a way can be made. This remote location in northern BC Canada is quite the challenge...but it is keeping us young.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
SCENT BOBS
I always collect the Marten feet for Scent Bobs when I am skinning the animal. I cut off the sharp claws so they do not puncture the bag or me, use a punch to make a hole for the cut wire.
Use vise grips to twist the wire closed, and needle nosed pliers to make a hanging hook. These Scent Bobs hold the lure, are easy to get lure on without it going all over your gloves or fingers and are reusable.
No comments:
Post a Comment
GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.